Senior Data Analyst (Remote)
PartsTech, a leader in automotive e-commerce technology, is looking to add a Senior Data Analyst to our growing team. This role is responsible for the management and creation of application records and content that assist PartsTech users in the efficient and accurate identification and purchasing of products. The analyst will work with technical and product teams to ensure the usability of automotive catalog data on-site as well as research customer feedback.
PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology, helping repair shops, auto part distributors, and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. PartsTech increases efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors, and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. We make finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast and accurate. PartsTech is privately held, venture-backed, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
PartsTech Senior Catalog Analyst
As the Senior Data Analyst you will focus on building and maintaining the PartsTech catalog to ensure that it delivers an accurate and easy-to-comprehend user experience. This role will assist in overseeing the ingestion and mapping of catalog data from nearly 3,000 automotive brands. A Senior Analyst will maintain and develop methodologies for maintaining parts and vehicle databases and ensuring synchronization between PartsTech and distribution partners. This role will also be responsible for ensuring that PartsTech is utilizing the most recent parts and attribute databases. This position requires not only technical proficiency with common database structures but strong communication skills, as frequent interaction with manufacturer and distributor partners is key. This role will work closely with product and technical teams within PartsTech.
- Maintain database synchronization between PartsTech and distributors.
- Creation of brand mapping between partners
- Analyze and research automotive fitment information based on customer feedback
- Work with the product team to ensure catalog is intuitive and easy to use
- Manage relationships with content providers
- Proven track record managing or creating automotive catalog content
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be comfortable with change and thrive in a technology-driven, fast-paced environment
- 4-year college degree.
- Past participation with AutoCare and ACPN working groups.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here