Customer Support Representative (Hartford, CT)
PartsTech, a leader in enterprise automotive e-commerce technology, is looking to add a Customer Support Representative, responsible for ensuring PartsTech users have the best possible experience. Our Customer Support team’s priority is to ensure their experience on PartsTech exceeds expectations by delivering helpful, fast and friendly support. As the front-line of our Customer Support team, you will take ownership of customer issues from beginning to end and helping our users get the most out of PartsTech.
PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology that helps repair shops, auto parts distributors and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. PartsTech increases efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. Think of us like Expedia for auto parts. We leverage the latest data and technologies to provide an outstanding user experience. PartsTech makes finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast and accurate. PartsTech is privately held, venture-backed, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
PartsTech Customer Support Representative
In the role of Customer Support Representative, you will:
- Help our existing users get the most out of Partstech and provide a helping hand to our sales team to assist in getting new users started.
- Take personal ownership of customer issues from beginning to end. Diagnose software issues and develop and communicate solutions to help customers move forward and get the most value from PartsTech.
- Work closely with our customers and partners to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner via phone, email and chat on the Zendesk platform.
- Triage incoming requests and identify trends or patterns in customer issues and flag these trends to the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development teams.
- Collaborate with our Product, Sales and Development teams frequently.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the PartsTech platform and the auto care industry.
- Manage and respond to customer inquiries and support tickets in the Zendesk platform.
- Support our inside sales team by making sure new customers are set up, ready to use PartsTech, and are delighted by their support experience.
- Manage day to day processing of returns and refunds.
- Assist in tracking and organizing customer issues and feature requests. Identify trends and patterns, and turn them into insights that can be used by our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Update our customer records within Zendesk and our CRM with any changes/updates that come your way through the customer-chosen communication channel.
- Willing to innovate and help define processes (to make us more efficient while simultaneously managing your work queue).
- Contribute to the content development of our knowledge base to make sure we’re never researching the same questions or issues over and over. Help resolve requests before they come in.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Customer-centric and naturally empathetic, with an ability to see things from the customer’s perspective.
- Digital native. Must be very technically savvy and understand the web and how it works.
- Naturally personable, outgoing, and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and desire to learn.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment (i.e. a venture funded start-up), flexible and comfortable with change.
- Comfortable with unstructured problems and ambiguity, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized.
- Entry level position, no experience necessary, though 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred. Willing to train for the right candidate.
- Knowledge of common CRM systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Zendesk, or other customer support apps is a plus.
- Knowledge of auto parts or the auto repair industry is also a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Significant potential for growth, advancement and other opportunities within the company
- Opportunities to work with digital and innovation teams at large automotive companies.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com