We are very excited and grateful, to have taken home silver at this years ACPN virtual conference for the CCPN installers choice award! Our goal at PartsTech is to make the best parts ordering experience possible for installers. We'd like to express our deepest gratitude to the committee, the judges and especially to our users who's feedback helps make PartsTech even better!
POSTED BY AUTO CARE NEWS ON MAY 12, 2020:
May 12, 2020 – The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced the recipients of its ACPN Content Excellence Awards this week at the 2020 Knowledge Exchange “Virtual” Conference.
The annual awards recognize the best examples of electronic cataloging, product content and business to business systems in the vehicle aftermarket. Catalogs, content, and systems are judged on a variety of criteria ranging from compliance with Auto Care Association’s Content Exchange Standards ACES and PIES, and best practices to readability and technical accuracy, innovation, interactivity, user experience and quality of content.
To see the full judging criteria click here
The ACPN Content Excellence Awards have three categories:
- ACES & PIES Data
- *NEW for 2020* CCPN Installer’s Choice
The 2020 ACPN Content Excellence Award winners are:
- Gold: Spectra Premium Industries – Spectra Premium eCatalog
- Silver: Brembo North America – Brembo Parts
- Bronze: Standard Motor Products – Standard Brand eCatalog
ACES & PIES Data
- Large (Over 250,000 Applications): Delphi – Delphi Brand Products
- Medium (50,000 – 250,000 Applications): CARDONE Industries – CARDONE Reman Unloaded Calipers
- Small (10,000 – 50,000 Applications): CARDONE Industries – CARDONE Ultra Calipers
CCPN Installer’s Choice Award
- Gold: Parts Authority – IMC Web Warehouse 2.0
- Silver: PartsTech, Inc. – www.partstech.com
- Bronze: WHI Solutions – NextPart