- March 10, 2020
- By Erik St Pierre
- In Jobs
- Tags automotive aftermarket, automotive repair, boston, boston area, Cambridge ma, central ct, ct, hartford, job, jobs, ma, Major account manager, sales manager
Major Account and Channel Sales Manager (Boston, MA or Hartford, CT)
PartsTech, a leader in automotive e-commerce technology, is looking to add a Major Account and Channel Sales Manager to our growing team. The Major Account and Channel Sales Manager is responsible for cultivating new and existing partnerships with automotive repair chains and other key channels, including shop management systems. In this role, you’ll help rapidly grow the PartsTech platform by seeking out and engaging large repair operations and other channel partners.
PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology, helping repair shops, auto part distributors and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. PartsTech increases efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. We make finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast and accurate. PartsTech is privately held, venture-backed, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Hartford, CT.
PartsTech Major Account and Channel Sales Manager
As the Major Account and Channel Sales Manager, you will focus on the sales, onboarding and ongoing account management for automotive repair chains and key channels in North America. Your goal is to build relationships and drive adoption of PartsTech technology by consulting with automotive repair chains and channel partners, learning their needs and pain points, and delivering solutions that will help them operate more efficiently and improve profitability. This position requires a high level of customer interaction, both remotely via phone, email and web conference and occasionally in person. We’re looking for a driven individual who wants to challenge themselves and be an integral part of a fast moving company in the rapidly automotive changing industry.
- Cultivate new business relationships with automotive repair chains and key channel partners, from lead stage through contract and implementation.
- Manage a portfolio of partners, strengthening relationships and increasing sales and usage over the long-term.
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. Monitor sales metrics and provide periodic reporting on the status of accounts.
- Develop positive, long-term relationships with our major accounts based on trust and accountability.
- Act as the primary point of contact and liaison between our external account contacts and internal stakeholders, including our support, data and technical teams.
- Ensure delivery of timely resolutions to business or technical issues. Assist with requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Identify opportunities for growth and improve sales performance to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Proven track record of success in a b2b key account sales role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Goal-oriented, highly self-motivated with a strong worth ethic.
- Customer-focused, strong customer service skills
- Candidate must be very organized and detail oriented; ability to manage multiple projects across multiple accounts.
- Must be comfortable with change and thrive in a technology-driven, fast-paced environment (i.e. a venture funded start-up).
- Ability to think on your feet and look for opportunities to help us improve our processes.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (<15%)
- 4-year college degree.
- Prior experience in the automotive aftermarket industry, particularly dealing with automotive repair chains, is a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com