PartsTech System updates
The PartsTech Team has been adding new features and improvements to the system. Recently we’ve made the following changes…
User Interface Changes:
- Registration Improvements – Find and select your local suppliers right off the map. Search by city, zip or keyword. Status indicators on the left-hand side let you know when your parts store is set up and ready to go. See our new getting started video here to see a walk though of our registration process.
- Redesigned attribute display in search results – We’ve made it easier to quickly see product attributes in search results. This helps users make fast and accurate purchases.
- Overhauled Orders area – We’ve added the ability to search by order confirmation number, supplier, manufacturer, delivery status, order date. These features help you sort through your recent orders making it a powerful tool for users.
- Improved search results output for keyword searches – Part types are ordered with the most relevant ones on top both in the results and filters on the left.
- Improved WorldPac results – We imporved the way varients are displayed making purchases more accurate.
- Notes display size changed – Improved readability on different sized monitors.
- Brands are sorted together in search results – Improved sorting helps users find what they need faster.
- Fixed issue for some users where results were different with VIN and without.
- Fixed issue for some users with VIN Search not returning results