PartsTech System updates
The PartsTech Team has been adding new features and improvements to the system. Recently we’ve made the following changes…
User Interface Changes:
- Registration Improvements – Find and select your local suppliers right off the map. Search by city, zip or keyword. Status indicators on the left-hand side let you know when your parts store is set up and ready to go. See our new getting started video here to see a walk though of our registration process.
Redesigned attribute display in search results– We’ve made it easier to quickly see product attributes in search results. This helps users make fast and accurate purchases.
Overhauled Orders area– We’ve added the ability to search by order confirmation number, supplier, manufacturer, delivery status, order date. These features help you sort through your recent orders making it a powerful tool for users.
Improved search results output for keyword searches – Part types are ordered with the most relevant ones on top both in the results and filters on the left.
- Improved WorldPac results – We improved the way variants are displayed making purchases more accurate.
- Notes display size changed – Improved readability on different sized monitors.
- Brands are sorted together in search results – Improved sorting helps users find what they need faster.
- Fixed issue for some users where results were different with VIN and without.
- Fixed issue for some users with VIN Search not returning results