- March 11, 2018
- By Erik St Pierre
- In Jobs
- Tags jobs
PartsTech Inside Sales Representative
We’re looking for high-energy, driven sales performers to help us grow our customer base of automotive repair shops. You will join a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial team that is reshaping e-commerce in the automotive aftermarket. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will champion the power of PartsTech technology to help repair shops run their operations more efficiently.
PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology, helping repair shops, auto part distributors and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. PartsTech increases efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. It leverages the latest data and technologies to provide an outstanding user experience. PartsTech makes finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast and accurate. PartsTech is privately held, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA
Key Job Function: As a PartsTech Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the primary point of contact for new and current customers. Your goal is to build relationships and drive adoption of PartsTech technology by consulting with our customers, learning their needs and pain points, and delivering solutions. We’re looking for a driven individual who wants to challenge themselves and be an integral part of a fast moving company in the rapidly automotive changing industry.
- Work closely with PartsTech users to ensure satisfaction with the PartsTech service and promote usage.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing repair shop users via phone calls and email using the PartsTech phone system and CRM.
- Develop outreach strategy for registered users and high-potential leads by checking customer’s usage and buying history. Develop creative follow up communications to increase interest in PartsTech.
- Build and maintain expert knowledge of the PartsTech system. Conduct system demos via phone and screen sharing.
- Operational follow up with existing customers to ensure they are fully configured and ready to begin using the PartsTech system. Assist customers in configuring their local parts stores and ensure they are fully prepared and understand how to use the system.
- Creating and updating activity reports in phone system and CRM. Enter and update vital information on user in our CRM system or other tools.
- Returns calls from corporate company line as needed to both DIFM and DIY users.
Requirements / Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of success in inside sales, reaching customers via phone and email. Proven experience with a sales/customer service role
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and look for opportunities to help us improve our processes.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them.
- Prior experience in inside sales selling IT / software. Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with automotive aftermarket and general knowledge of auto repair business.
- High energy and positive attitude.
This is a remote / telecommuting position.
Applicants can submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.