- January 4, 2019
- By Eric Lough
- In Jobs
PartsTech, a leader in automotive e-commerce technology, is looking for a detail oriented, outgoing individual to join its catalog team as the Data Services Coordinator.
PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology, helping repair shops, auto part distributors and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. PartsTech increases efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. It leverages the latest data and technologies to provide an outstanding user experience. PartsTech makes finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast and accurate. PartsTech is privately held, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA
PartsTech Data Services Coordinator
The role of the Data Services Coordinator will require an extremely detail oriented, organized, self motivating, outgoing, personable, and engaging individual. This role will work within PartsTech’s catalog department and be the liaison between PartsTech and its data partners. The Data Services Coordinator will manage PartsTech’s 900 plus data partner relationships by providing exceptional service and support.
- Creation of new manufacturer and data partner relationships
- Acquisition and implementation of catalog data from new and existing brands
- Perform manufacturer brand health reviews ensuring each catalog meets brand requirement standards
- Manage catalog freshness reporting and update management to ensure catalog data is updated on a regular basis
- Mapping of brands to distributor line cards
- Performing brand completeness auditing and data fulfillment
- Candidate must be very detail oriented, keeping track of updates, brands, and catalog data
- Have an overall understanding and knowledge base of the parts catalog
- Be familiar with basic processes and workflows that support the catalog
- Develop an understanding of who our data providers and service partners are and how they contribute to the PartsTech catalog
- Candidate must be very organized; keeping track of projects, brands, and updates
- Must be very outgoing and personable, not apprehensive to first time contacts
- Be able to do continuous outreach to manufacturers acquiring catalog data
- Be willing to learn and understand the Autocare data standards
- Willingness to travel several times a year to industry events
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate solid leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google products
- Experience managing accounts, and or scheduling
This is a full time salaried position located in Hartford, CT with a mix of an in office and remote working environment.
PartsTech offers a unique growth opportunity for all skilled candidates that meet the requirements of the Data Services Coordinator role. Seize the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the next biggest trend in the automotive industry!
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org